時間：2012-12-29 17:50 來源：建通教育中考資訊網 編輯：井林英 點擊: 次
1. My brother ____ a teacher. He ____ his pupils very much.
A. is, like B. is, likes C. are, likes D. are, like
2. A: How many days ____ there in a week?
B: There ____ seven.
A. is, is B. are, are C. is, are D. are, is
3. I ____ tired last night.
A. became B. felt C. looked D. am
4. Her face ____ pale（蒼白）when she heard the bad news.
A. got B. is C. turned D. was
5. You ____ pale. What's wrong with you?
A. turn B. seem C. look D. become
6. The boy ____ ill today.
A. are B. is C. be D. am
7. Which ____ bigger, the sun or the moon?
A. are B. is C. be D. ×
8. Neither she nor I ____ a doctor.
A. am not B. am C. are D. is
9. I ____ a worker next year.
A. am B. will be C. be D. will
10. Her voice ____ like my mother's.
A. sounds B. sound C. looks D. look
11. It often rains and the crops ____ fast.
A. get B. turn C. grow D. become
12. A: How are you ____ now?
B: Much better, thank you.
A. getting B. feeling C. making D. turning
13. The teacher's smile made me ____ better.
A. feel B. to feel C. feeling D. felt
14. My English teacher ____.
A. all look young B. looks young
C. look young D. all looks young
15. I ____ busy now, but I ____ free next week.
A. am, am B. am, will C. am, will be D. being, will be
16. I ____ at this school for about two months.
A. am B. will be C. have been D. was
17. My brother ____ in the League for about five years.
A. have been B. has been C. was D. is
18. Come to my office if you ____ free tomorrow.
A. are B. will be C. was D. is
19. If water ____ heated, it will be ____ into vapour （蒸氣）.
A. was, turned B. is, turned C. is. get D. was, got
20. If you don't take back what you just said, Mother ____ angry.
A. is B. will be C. get D. feels
21. Neither of us ____ a doctor.
A. am B. are C. is D. were
22. He ____ a famous writer.
A. turns B. become C. has become D. has turned
23. The girl's face ____ red.
A. turned B. got C. feel D. look
24. He ____ very glad.
A. looked B. turned C. feel D. looks
25. The flowers ____ fragrant （芳香）.
A. get B. smells C. smell D. feels
26. The table ____ very smooth.
A. look B. turn C. feels D. smell
27. Jack ____ younger than Tom.
A. look B. feel C. feels D. looks
28. She looks ____.
A. happy B. to be happy C. happily D. that she is happy
1. —That must be a mistake.
—No, it _____ a mistake.
A. must not be B. needn’t be C. cannot be D. would not be
2. —_____ I water the trees on Tuesday?
—No, you needn’t.
A. Can B. Must C. May D. Shall
3. He _____ not pay unless he is punished to pay.
A. shall B. will C. can D. would
4. I _____ such a mistake again.
A. shall never make B. may never make C. can never do D. need never do
5. —_____ I turn on the radio?
—You’d better not. It is noisy enough in this room.
A. Shall B. Must C. Need D. Do
6. Let’s go to the library this afternoon, _____?
A. shall we B. will we C. can we D. should we
7. Where are my keys? I _____ lost them.
A. ought to B. should have C. will have D. must have