時間：2012-12-29 17:50 來源：建通教育中考資訊網 編輯：井林英 點擊: 次
8. Even if he has time, he _____ shopping in town on Sunday.
A. won’t go B. will go C. won’t go to D. doesn’t go
9. He _____ finished earlier.
A. shall have B. ought to C. could have D. must have
10. In case I _____, I would try again.
A. will fail B. would miss C. should fail D. shall miss
11. Since the road is wet this morning, _____ last night.
A. it must rain B. it must have rained
C. it must be rained D. it must have been rained
12. He asked me if he _____ open the window.
A. shall B. would C. will D. should
13. Everyone _____ do his best to make the world safe and clean.
A. can B. may C. should D. had to
14. _____ to have lunch with us today?
A. Do you like B. Would you like C. Will you like D. Have you like
15. —Will you lend me your book?
—Yes, I _____.
A. will B. need C. can D. must
16. If I had time, _____ see that new movie at the Capital Theater.
A. I will B. I may C. I shall D. I would
17. The English of her composition is too good. She can’t _____ it herself.
A. have to write B. have written C. write D. be written
18. You _____ the look on his face when he won the lottery.
A. would have seen B. can be seeing C. must see D. may see
19. The light is out in her room; she _____ to bed.
A. must have gone B. had gone C. must be going D. must go
20. They _____ that far; but they stopped to have a snack on the way.
A. might be gone B. needed go C. could have gone D. ought have gone
21. He _____ to the farm yesterday.
A. need go B. needed go C. has to go D. had to go
22. He is so strong that I _____ fight against him.
A. dare not B. did dare not C. didn’t dare to D. dare not to
23. I couldn’t _____ cry while I was watching the movie “To live”.
A. help to B. help C. help but to D. help but
1.If it is fine tomorrow, we ______ a football match.
a. have b. will have c. has d. shall has
2.When he was at school, he ______ early and take a walk before breakfast.
a. will rise b. shall rise b. should rise would rise
3.In the past 30 years China ______ great advances in the socialist revolution and socialist construction.
a. has made b. have made c. had made d. having made
4.I ______ go to bed until I ______ finished my work.
a. don’t/had b. didn’t/have c. didn’t/had d. don’t/have
5.______ you think he ______ back by dinner time?
a. Do/have come b. Did/will have come c. Does/will come d. Do/will have come
6.He said that he dropped his bag when he ______ for the bus.
a. was runing b. was running c. were running d. is running
7.No sooner ______ he arrived home than he ______ to start on another journey.
a. has/was asked b. have/were asked c. had/is asked d. had/was asked
8.“______ you give me a room for the night?” I asked on arriving at the hotel.
a. Should b. Can c. Might d. May
9.There are nine of them, so ______ get into the car at the same time.
a. they may not at all b. all they may not c. they can’t all d. all they can’t
10.“We didn’t see him at the lecture yesterday.” “He ______ it.”
a. mustn’t attend b. cannot have attended
c. would have not attended d. needn’t have attended
11.“You realize that you were driving at 100 mph, don’t you?”
“No, officer. I ______. This car can’t do more than 80.”
a. didn’t need to be b. may not have been c. couldn’t have been d. needn’t have been
12.he was a good runner so he ______ escape from the police.
a. might b. succeeded to c. would d. was able to
13.If they ______, our plan will fall flat.
a. are co-operating b. had not co-operated c. won’t co-operate d. didn’t co-operate
14.I hoped ______ my letter.
a. her to answer b. that she would answer c. that she answers d. her answering
15.He ______ live in the country than in the city.
a. prefers b. likes to c. had better d. would rather
16.______ to see a film with us today?