時間：2012-12-29 18:07 來源：建通教育中考資訊網 編輯：井林英 點擊: 次
1. Don’t talk about such things __ you are not sure.
A. which B. what C. as D. those
2. Is this the factory __ you visited the other day?
A. that B. Where C. in which D. the one
3.Finally, the thief handed everything __he had stolen to the police.
A. which B. what C. whatever D. that
4.His parents wouldn’t let him marry anyone ___ family was poor.
A. of whom B. whom C. of whose D. whose
5.All ____is needed is a supply of oil.
A. the thing B. that C. what D. which
6.He paid the boy $ 10 for washing ten windows, most of ____ hadn’t been cleaned for at least a year.
A. these B. those C. that D. which
7.She heard a terrible noise, __ brought her heart into her mouth.
A. it B. which C. this D. that
8.After living in Paris for fifty years, he returned to the small town ___ he grew up as a child. A. which B. where C. that D. when
9.He still lives in the room ____ window faces to the east.
He still lives in the room, the window ____ faces to the east.
He still lives in the room ____ is in the north of the city.
He still lives in the room __ there is a beautiful table. A. which B. whose C. where D. of which
10.____ leaves the room last ought to turn off the lights.
____ who leaves the room last ought to turn off the lights.
____ who leave the room last ought to turn off the lights.
A. Anyone B. Who C. Those D. Whoever
11.____ we all know, China is rich in natural resources.
____ is well-known that China is rich in natural resources.
____ is well-known, China is rich in natural resources.
A. Which B. As C. It D. That
12.I’ll never forget the days ____ we studied together.
I’ll never forget the days ____ we spent together.
A. that B. / C. when D. A and B
13.Galileo collected facts ____ proved the earth and all the other planets moved around the sun. Galileo collected facts ____ the earth and all the other planets moved around the sun.
A. that B. which C. / D. A and B
14.It was eleven o’clock _____ they went out of the cinema.
It was at eleven o’clock _____ they went out of the cinema.
A. which B. that C. when D. on which
15.The orphan came from New York, ____ is far from here.
A. which B. that C. where D. in which
16. The beautiful village, ____ we spent our holiday last month, lies at the foot of the mountain. A. where B. that C. which D. what
17. The two things ___ they felt very proud were Jim’s gold watch and Della’s hair.
A. about which B. of which C. in which D. for which
18. The magazine ____ Betty paid one dollar was very good.
A. that B. which C. for which D. to which
19. We admired him for the way ____ he faced his difficulties.
A. in which B. in that C. which D. how
20. The clever boy made a hole in the wall, ___ he could see what was happening inside the room.
A. in which B. through which C. at which D. on which
21. The first birthday gift her parents ____ was a necklace.
A gave it to her B. gave her C. gave her it D. gave it for her
22. Robert is good at languages, ____ we all know.
A. because B. for C. as D. since
23. Who is the man __our headmaster just shook hands?
A. of whom B. that C. with whom D. with who
24. There is only one problem ___ they disagree.
A. about which B. of which C. on which D. that
25. He is a man ___ we can learn very much.A. of whom B. that C. of who D. from whom
26. people think highly of the patience ____ he serves the customers.
A. of which B. with which C. that D. by which
27. I will never forget the day ____ I joined the Party.