時間：2012-12-29 18:12 來源：建通教育中考資訊網 編輯：井林英 點擊: 次
4. Three hours ought to be enough time, ______?
a. oughtn’t three hours b. didn’t they c. shouldn’t it d. shouldn’t three hours
5. They have to study a lot, ______?
a. don’t they b. haven’t they c. did they d. hadn’t they
6. When the car crashed, your brother escaped being hurt, ______ ?
a. didn’t he b. did he c. did it d. didn’t it
7. I'm sure dirty, ______?
a. am I b. isn’t I c. aren’t I d. am not I
8. You seem to be dissatisfied with your present post. I don’t think you judged your ability objectively when you applied for it, ______ you?
a. do b. did c. don’t d. didn’t
9. That’s the sort of the book you want, ______?
a. is it d. isn’t that c. is that d. isn’t it
10. All these dictionaries are a great help to you, ______?
a. are they b. aren’t they
c. are all these dictionaries d. aren’t all these dictionaries
11.The movie that we saw last week was quite interesting, ______?
a. wasn’t it b. was it c. didn’t we d. weren’t we
12.Tom has been writing letters all afternoon, but he should have finished them by now, ______?
a. hasn’t he b. has he c. shouldn’t he d. didn’t you
13.David told me that you would take a trip to America, ______?
a. would you b. wouldn’t you c. did you d. didn’t you
14.There appeared to be no better way, _______?
a. was there b. were there c. did there d. didn’t there
15. You has some trouble finding where I live, ______?
a. didn’t you b. hadn’t you c. do I d. don’t I
16.He has his hair cut every month, ______?
a. has he b. hasn’t he c. does he d. doesn’t he
17.Your friend needs to come earlier, ______?
a. does he b. doesn’t he c. need he d. needn’t he
18.The little boy dare not go to church, ______?
a. dare he b. daren’t he c. does he d. doesn’t he
19. Susan’d have worked abroad if she’d had the chance, ______?
a. has she b. hadn’t she c. would she d. wouldn’t she
20. Everyone’s having a good time, ______?
a. is he b. isn’t everyone c. does he d. aren’t they
21.Any one can join the club, ______?
a. can any one b. can’t any one c. can’t they d. can they
22.Tell me how to operate the electronic computer, ______?
a. will you b. shan’t you c. do you d. don’t you
23.Magaret scarcely comes to visit you on Christmas Day, ______?
a. doesn’t she b. does she c. do you d. don’t you
24. Let’s listen to the radio program that the teacher mentioned, ______?
a. do we b. don’t we c. shall we d. shan’t we
25.You think you’re funny, ______?
a. didn’t you b. are you c. don’t you d. do you
26.Janet used to take part in labor in that village, ______?
a. used she b. did she c. didn’t she d. should she
27.What beautiful weather, ______?
a. is it b. isn’t it c. won’t it d. doesn’t it
28. He ought to go to Kwangchow by plane, ______?
a. should he b. shouldn’t he c. would he d. wouldn’t he
29. We never dared to ask him a question, ______?
a. did we b. didn’t we c. dared we d. daren’t we