時間：2012-12-29 18:17 來源：建通教育中考資訊網 編輯：井林英 點擊: 次
98. Paper _____ first invented in China.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
99. The Greens _____ China for five years.
A. has been in B. have been in C. went to D. has gone to
100.There _____ an eraser under the desk. Is it yours?
A. is B. has C. was D. had
1. Do you know any other foreign language ____ English?
A. except B. but C. beside D. besides
2. He suddenly returned ____ a rainy night.
A. on B. at C. in D. during
3. I'm looking forward ____ your letter.
A. to B. in C. at D. on
4. John plays football ____, if not better than, David.
A. as well B. as well as C. so well D. so well as
5. She thought I was talking about her daughter, ____, in fact, I was talking about my daughter.
A. when B. where C. which D. while
6. Would you like a cup of coffee ____ shall we get down to business right away?
A. and B. then C. or D. otherwise
7. I learned that her father ____ in 1950.
A. had died B. died C. dead D. is dead
8. The five-year-old girl ____ by her parents.
A. is looked B. has looked for C. is being looked for D. has been looked
9. Here's my card. Let's keep in ____.
A. touch B. relation C. connection D. friendship
10 ____! There's a train coming.
A Look out B Look around C Look forward D Look on
11. I haven't got a chair ____.
A. to sit B. for to sit on C. to sit on D. for sitting
12. He was made ____. A. go B. gone C. going D. to go
13. A new factory is ____ very soon.
A. to be built B. built C. to build D. to building
14— Excuse me!— _____
— How can I get to the nearest post office?
A. Yes? B. That’s OK. C. What’s wrong? D. Pardon?
15. Would you like some more soup? ---- _______. It is delicious, but I’ve had enough.
A. Yes, please B. No, thank you C. Nothing more D. I’d like some
16. What can I do for you?—
A. Yes, you can give a skirt to me B. I'd like a skirt C. No, I can do it myselfD. I can do what I want
17.Shall we go to play football? — . Let’s go!
A. Sounds boring B. That’s a good idea C. I’m afraid not D. Thank you
18. Would you please lend me your bike？— .
A. Sure B. No, thanks C. Never mind D. It was a pleasure
19. How are you doing, Daisy ？— ,thank you.
A. I'm OK B. I'm a teacher C. I'd love to D. I'm coming
20. Hi, Sunny. Your new flat is so nice!—Thanks, .
A. don't mention it B. my pleasure C. help yourself D. make yourself at home
21.Would you please help me to take these books downstairs?---_______ .
A. Yes, please B. No problem C. That’s right D. Let’s go
22. Will you please take a message for Mike?---______ .
A. Yes, the message is important B. That’s very nice C. Thanks for telling me D. I’ll be glad to
23. Would you mind putting out the cigarette?---________ .
A. Yes, I do B. No, it doesn’t matter C. Sorry, I’ll do it soon
24. Could I borrow your bike?---______, but please return it by Saturday.