3d组选3遗漏数据 www.kitlg.icu 2012年中考英語完形填空專項復習及答案
Who designed （設計） the first helicopter （直升飛機）？ Who __1__ of the most famous pictures in the world？ Who knew more about the human body than most __2__？ There is an answer __3__ all these questions --- Leonardo de Vinci （達芬奇）。
Leonardo may have been the greatest genius （天才） __4__ have ever known. He lived in Italy around the year 1500， but many of his inventions seem modern to us today. For example， one of his notebooks has drawings of a helicopter. Of course， he couldn’t __5__ a helicopter with the things he had. But scientists say his idea would have worked.
But Leonardo __6__ an inventor. He was one of the greatest artists of his day. By the time he was twenty years old， he was called a master （ 大師） painter， and as he got older he became __7__ more famous. Sometimes he drew a hand ten different ways __8__ he was ready to paint.
Many of Leonardo’s wonderful paintings are still with __9__ today. You may know one of his most famous works the __10__ woman known as the Mona Lisa.
1. A. tookB. madeC. paintedD. invented
2. A. artistsB. doctors C. painters D. people
3. A. toB. of C. for D. from
4. A. the scientistsB. the artistsC. the worldD. people
5. A. draw B. paint C. workD. build
6. A. was justB. wasn’t justC. wasn’tD. was no longer
7. A. less B. noC. even D. very
8. A. before B. afterC. because D. when
9. A. himB. usC. themD. you
10. A. interestingB. cryingC. smilingD. surprising
3．A。介詞to常表示一一對應的關系，“問題的答案”習慣表達為an answer to a question。
4．D。達？芬奇應是世人所知道的天才中最偉大的人，the world 一般指每個人，相當于第三人稱單數，故people為正確選項。
6．B。這一句起承上啟下的作用，意為“達？芬奇不僅僅是一名發明家”，故選擇 wasn’t just。
Once， a king showed two men a large basket in the garden. He told them to fill it with water from a well. After they __1__ their work， he left them， saying， “When the sun is down， I will come and see your work.”
At last one of them said， “What’s the use of doing this foolish work？ We can __2__ fill the basket.” __3__ man answered， “That is none of your business.” The first man said. “You may do as you like， but I am not going to work at __4__ so foolish.” He __5__ his bucket and went away. The other man said no word， and kept on carrying __6__. At last the well was almost __7__.
As he poured the last bucket of water into the basket， he saw a bright thing in it. He picked it up. It was a beautiful gold ring. Just then the king came. __8__ he saw the ring， he knew that he had found the kind of man he wanted. He told him to keep the ring for himself. “You __9__ so well in this little thing，” he said， “ __10__ now I know I can believe you with many things.”
1. A. finishedB. didC. beganD. had. no
3. A. The otherB. AnotherC. OneD. A second
4. A. anything B. somethingC. nothing D. everything
5. A. picked upB. put awayC. took awayD. threw away
6. A. waterB. basketC. wellD. work
7. A. fullB. emptyC. filledD. clean
8. A. WhileB. As soon asC. BeforeD. Since
9. A. have doneB. will doC. doD. are doing
10. A. whatB. whyC. whenD. that
4．C。the first man想離開，因為他覺得自己干的是無用功，故選擇nothing意為“從事某項工作”。
5．D。pick up意為“撿起”，pick away意為“放好”，take away意為“取走”，而throw down意為“扔掉、丟棄”，比較貼近文意，為正確選項。
8．B。while引導從句時，從句應用延續性動詞，before和since不符合文意，as soon as…表示“一……就”為正確選項。